Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

If you feel a post was made in violation in one or more of the Forum Rules of Advent Talk, then please click on the link provided and give a reason for reporting the post.  The Admin Team will then review the reported post and the reason given, and will respond accordingly.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS -- Plea agreement reached in Tommy Shelton Case  (Read 95800 times)

Pat Williams

Re: BREAKING NEWS -- Plea agreement reached in Tommy Shelton Case
« Reply #120 on: July 13, 2010, 11:45:24 AM »

so now your insinuating, that I am Alex?  :ROFL: :ROFL:

NO, I am flat out saying you have an ugly , hateful character, which you have arrogantly dispalyed to all here in the example and words of your own posts *********************
Try and mock and laugh and tell God you aren't, I don't want to hear more lies.

Edited to remove inappropriate content.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:05:29 PM by Artiste »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #121 on: July 13, 2010, 12:08:43 PM »

It's the same old story. The Sheltons' modus operandi is to smear those who claim to be victims of Tommy Shelton. It's wrong. It's evil.

But suppose for a moment that your villifying of Alex Walker be true. Sounds like the man I once talked to who was under house arrest who had wanted an Adventist to tell the court that he had a religious duty to discipline his children and wife, and that the court therefore, based on separation of church and state, could not interfere.

The man told me, what was he to do when his kids (perhaps 17 or 18 years of age, I don't recall for sure, but they weren't toddlers) threw things at him. I told him that he had probably taught them to do that, and that thought sobered him up.

So even if some of the victims have made mistakes in their lives, what would that prove? It should be no surprise if Tommy Shelton's behavior has messed up a lot of people's lives. In fact, one staunch defender of Tommy told me they battle with depression thinking about the lives of all the boys that have been messed up because they supported Tommy and called all the boys liars.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #122 on: July 13, 2010, 12:10:15 PM »

A sentence has been removed. . .

Edited to remove inappropriate content.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:28:00 PM by Artiste »

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #123 on: July 13, 2010, 12:12:48 PM »

What truth, Cindy? Be specific. Are you referring to the truth that Sam said such a thing, or are you referring to what he said?

If the latter, post the evidence you have that the statement Sam made was true.Either that or don't call it truth.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2010, 12:14:16 PM »

3d, just who are you to try to identify someone when YOU are hiding yourself? You and Sam have both slandered Alex, and deserve to be sued. I'm tired of you calling others liars while defending a sex pervert.

And Cindy, you are an evil, Satanic woman. Just shut up.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2010, 12:19:49 PM »

Those adults int he family knew what they doing were wrong.  The children were raised like that and just didnt' know any better.  Sick people.

The weather here just can't get it together over here by the Bay!  LOL!!  We are 5-10 degrees cooler than we should be for the season.  Our Spring was the same way.

Di,

that is what's so amazing that anyone could live with that for so long and not have the same mental dificiencies pertaining to their choices, --of back and forth. What woman would do this? how could any children live with this and respect their mother  or their father.  But I knew a family years ago, that lived up the road aways. All had did incest the father with the daughters and brothers and sisters and they all lived a happy go life. about 12 hairbrains. They did not even want them in the schools then.  They Never knew they did much wrong. This has got to be the case here in not reasoning out accountability of morals. I cannot believe it entered into National tv. Oh yes, one strange thing, sometimes passing their house, they'd all  be sitting out on the porch strummin guitars and singing way off tune and just whatevertune. All thinking they had talent. The "Shelton clan" just don't know or think anything of this magnitude is wrong.  It is going to take the court to take em out since the "clan" can't figure out that "keeping up with appearances" just doesn't get it in the right slot. Unbelieveable the posts coming from the other side.

How is the weather where your at Di. All I can say is the garden is one hot spot. Setting in Air right now to cool down but the temp goes up when I see some of this junk....lol
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Johann

« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2010, 12:31:49 PM »

I was reacting to a report. Something our rules permit without asking your permission.

A sentence has been removed. . .

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:33:24 PM by Artiste »

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2010, 12:36:07 PM »

Princessdi, Respectfully you do not have any perspective or claim to knowledge here. You have no business saying the adults in the family knew Tommy sinned/molested children and knew better and condeoned/ defended it, or to say such ugly things about them as you have. It's sin, It's wrong. See the deal is they know him, they know the circumstances and they believe he is innocent, and it is they because of your stout words against him and them (lies) who think you are sick.

I have to agree with them, you have no excuse.

I say that for I love you believe it or not.

You are attacking those who try and defend Tommy and justifying and believing accusers and accusations you have no real knowledge of or proof of.

Please, for just once try and consider the other point of view, and if you are wrong how God looks at all of this.

I'm leaving now, this all makes me sick.

Those adults int he family knew what they doing were wrong.  The children were raised like that and just didnt' know any better.  Sick people.

The weather here just can't get it together over here by the Bay!  LOL!!  We are 5-10 degrees cooler than we should be for the season.  Our Spring was the same way.

Di,

that is what's so amazing that anyone could live with that for so long and not have the same mental dificiencies pertaining to their choices, --of back and forth. What woman would do this? how could any children live with this and respect their mother  or their father.  But I knew a family years ago, that lived up the road aways. All had did incest the father with the daughters and brothers and sisters and they all lived a happy go life. about 12 hairbrains. They did not even want them in the schools then.  They Never knew they did much wrong. This has got to be the case here in not reasoning out accountability of morals. I cannot believe it entered into National tv. Oh yes, one strange thing, sometimes passing their house, they'd all  be sitting out on the porch strummin guitars and singing way off tune and just whatevertune. All thinking they had talent. The "Shelton clan" just don't know or think anything of this magnitude is wrong.  It is going to take the court to take em out since the "clan" can't figure out that "keeping up with appearances" just doesn't get it in the right slot. Unbelieveable the posts coming from the other side.

How is the weather where your at Di. All I can say is the garden is one hot spot. Setting in Air right now to cool down but the temp goes up when I see some of this junk....lol
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 12:41:40 PM by Ian »

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2010, 01:00:35 PM »

Some of these defenders belong in a hospital, the more I read, the more I am certain of that. I don't mean a medical hospital either. I mean a mental one!

Has anyone ever considered here that even IF and I say again IF that TS had made mistakes long ago that he is innocent of these charges? It is more than possible it is probable.

Now maybe everyone here that claims christianity should stop the feeding frenzy for awhile and pray for the Shelton's as it is my understanding that TS is in intensive care with another heart episode and another  heart cath scheduled. I was told it is his 9th procedure on a heart that has already endured a quadruple bypass and has 6 stents.

IF that was true Sam, Tommy would have won at trial, right? More of your gossip and lies. And I know for a fact that isn't the case. She was willing to testify that she believed her son, and also testify that she has worried about her own grandson's well-being. Yes, she may have been subpoenaed by Tommy's side, but that don't mean she wouldn't have helped the prosecution.

Also, from what I have been told, Tommy didn't care about the shape that Alex's dad was in, but was determined to have  his mother testify, knowing that her husband was not in any shape to be left alone.  So, why should one now feel sorry for Tommy? When he obviously didn't care about that family.
"Samuelthomas"! You have no idea of what TS has said or cares about or doesn't care about, as you have had zero contact with him! And just because you have had no communication from TS, or any of the Shelton's does not mean that they or any one else does not knows who you. It doesn't mean they aren't acquainted with Alex Walkers patholological lying problems and other personal problems, (big ones) that predate his jumping on Bob Pickle's Band wagon and accusing TS. It doesn't mean his ugly character is not known, or that your ugly one is not revealed by your posts.That doesn't mean others aren't aware that he had no history of claims against TS, and no sign of any problems due to that, prior to Dryden and Pickle, or that they were not present every single time (as in a couple) that he had ever contact with T.S. or could not testify to that, or that it was mean or against their wishes to ask them to tell the truth.

Liars, and Haters are the same as murderers in God's eyes. Do you really think you can live with that? I feel sick.

Not true. You are correct I have not had contact with him in several years. Not since I worked at 3ABN back in 2002. You were not there and I do not feel that I need to answer anything from you.  You obvoiusly don't know as much about who "Samuelthomas" is either.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2010, 01:17:16 PM »

You have no business saying the adults in the family knew Tommy sinned/molested children and knew better and condeoned/ defended it, or to say such ugly things about them as you have.

See Exhibit H for Doc. 171.

In these recordings, Danny Lee Shelton, an adult family member of Tommy Ray Shelton, speaks of incidents for which the state of limitations would apply, incidents in connection with allegations of child molestation. Further, Danny was trying to defend Tommy by threatening Dryden into silence, using the same logic that Danny's old buddy Mike Riva unscrupulously incorporated into a cease and desist letter.

Old news.

How then could you make your unsupportable reply to Di?

Alex L. Walker

• Veteran Member
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2010, 01:27:10 PM »

Sam- I received a call telling me about your attack, and using my mother to support it.- If you are who I think you are-- you should be ashamed to use my mother to spread your lies. Don't think she isn't aware of what was posted and she is not happy either. I called her and she denies your claim.  So if you are going to attack me, please, keep my mother out of it.
Alex L. Walker
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."~ Thomas Jefferson

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2010, 02:39:29 PM »

Ok, Nosir Myzing, so I have always said my memory is faulty at times.  So somebody please tell me if I am remembering properly.  WEre there not letters written to some victims by TS apoloigizing for his actions?  I thought there wa something like tha when we were still at BSDA.  Once again, I might be wrong........somebody help me while I look for the GenKoba.........LOL!!!

Trouble is TS already admitted to this behavior before.  You still are maintaining innocence that TS does not even claim. That is what I am not understanding.   He is guilty, Sam and for a lot more than he is admitting.  

The bolded  statement above is 100% false which makes it "bearing false witness". (what makes it more of a sin, is there is no justification and no excuse for claiming this, as there is no documentation to support this claim from anyone)Tommy Shelton has NEVER admitted to this type of behavior before (child molestation). He has in fact ALWAYS maintained his innocence  and despite the plea bargain, he still does.

I do not agree with that decision, but sadly, and reluctantly, I more than understand the reasons for it, all of which haven't been given here, and probably never will be, at least on this earth.

This situation is bad enough from either sides perspective, and there is plenty for you to all celebrate about, without adding lies to it. Rejoice, as "samuelthomas" put it: "By the way, why wouldn't Tommy accept this deal his name is already smeared, and his reputation is way beyond repair." Your Father is no doubt very proud of you all.
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2010, 02:50:06 PM »

Who is Alex?  ST, I thought your name was Sam?  LOL!!!  Seriously,  I know that some were familiar with you when you joined, so 3D, how can you accuse him of being someone else?  Are you insinuating that Samuel Thomas would allow this Alex to use their identity?    I'm jes askin'.............   :dunno:

so now your insinuating, that I am Alex?  :ROFL: :ROFL:

NO, I am flat out saying you have an ugly , hateful character, which you have arrogantly dispalyed to all here in the example and words of your own posts  **********************
Try and mock and laugh and tell God you aren't, I don't want to hear more lies.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:37:32 PM by Artiste »

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2010, 03:00:55 PM »

There ya go Bob!  I knew I wasn't crazy.  I knew there was something.  They used to say that the authorities were not involved, or something about some cursory investigation, or something like that. But Danny knew why his brother had to leave that congregation, and there was defintiely a problem with DS Subsequently having TS working at 3ABN....with the children.......HUGE no-no.

Bob, Am I correct that there was some letter(s) of apology for his appropriate behavior to one or two young men around that time?  They do not stop on their own, which is why so many of them returning to society, nobody wants them in their neighborhood, chemically castrated or not.   

Even if there wasn't TS HAS(or is expected to shortly) plead guilty to the charges.  No one should be talking about him being innocent at this point.

See Exhibit H for Doc. 171.

In these recordings, Danny Lee Shelton, an adult family member of Tommy Ray Shelton, speaks of incidents for which the state of limitations would apply, incidents in connection with allegations of child molestation. Further, Danny was trying to defend Tommy by threatening Dryden into silence, using the same logic that Danny's old buddy Mike Riva unscrupulously incorporated into a cease and desist letter.

Old news.

How then could you make your unsupportable reply to Di?

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2010, 03:02:59 PM »

Aaaaaahhhhhh Alex!  There you are!  Glad to meet your acquaintance, but not under these unfortunate circumstances.   :dunno:

Not true. You are correct I have not had contact with him in several years. Not since I worked at 3ABN back in 2002. You were not there and I do not feel that I need to answer anything from you.  You obvoiusly don't know as much about who "Samuelthomas" is either.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Up