Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS -- Plea agreement reached in Tommy Shelton Case  (Read 95824 times)

tinka

• Veteran Member
Re: BREAKING NEWS -- Plea agreement reached in Tommy Shelton Case
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2010, 04:47:37 PM »

Now, Tinka,  She has already BEEN living with it the entire time.  I have not read where she left him for any period of time(which is just amazing to me, 'cuz, fact is he prefers young boys to grown women.  I would not feel the need to stay, ok?!!  He is just plan nasty!!!  Ooops sorry......).  Plus, has he had a job/congregation since then?  Who picked him up.  Did he have to leave a congregation for the position at 3ABN?  Girl, she been home with him everyda for a while now.  LOL!!!

Hmmm, didn't I state that he would plead "guilty". Now...what does he pay?? Staying in the house  "with his clothes on"??  I felt he needed a change of cloths for his deeds. Don't tell me there was not "persuasion" over this. I figured it long time ago. His guilty plea for "flee" for now will get him nothing but hell for justice on judgment day with that sick corrupted mind that for years never changed. Find any one that ever changed?? Nope their mind was seared in their first deed of black evil.
Just think wiffee will have him under her feet all day.  :ROFL:  Can anyone imagine living with that evil everyday of your life?? You become what you live with!!.....So be it. or should I say You are what you choose. That is why I have no sympathy but disgust for the "guilty" and the sympathizers. I am glad that is over but not happy with the verdict. Oh and sympathizers of these deeds need to crawl under the table and pray for their heads of confusion.

edited for adding of words to verdict. Happy it is guilty -but not the justice of it. Oh, and Danny is guilty too....and the whole mess for protecting it. All in the name of SDA :horse:   Just keep eating the "feed" and depositing it on the gound.

Di,

that is what's so amazing that anyone could live with that for so long and not have the same mental dificiencies pertaining to their choices, --of back and forth. What woman would do this? how could any children live with this and respect their mother  or their father.  But I knew a family years ago, that lived up the road aways. All had did incest the father with the daughters and brothers and sisters and they all lived a happy go life. about 12 hairbrains. They did not even want them in the schools then.  They Never knew they did much wrong. This has got to be the case here in not reasoning out accountability of morals. I cannot believe it entered into National tv. Oh yes, one strange thing, sometimes passing their house, they'd all  be sitting out on the porch strummin guitars and singing way off tune and just whatevertune. All thinking they had talent. The "Shelton clan" just don't know or think anything of this magnitude is wrong.  It is going to take the court to take em out since the "clan" can't figure out that "keeping up with appearances" just doesn't get it in the right slot. Unbelieveable the posts coming from the other side.

How is the weather where your at Di. All I can say is the garden is one hot spot. Setting in Air right now to cool down but the temp goes up when I see some of this junk....lol

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »

I find it interesting that the insinuation is still being made that I was paid to give a statement. Well, rest assured defenders, I'm not worried about your assertions, because you can never prove that.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2010, 05:14:54 PM »

Re: Tommy Shelton
by Greg Thompson » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:23 am UTC

If it helps, Robert can wait a long time, because I am not apologizing for something I never said.

I didn't ask for an apology. I demanded a correction.

He has probably become GAJ/RJP's right hand henchman and we know that this case is only taking place because GAJ/RJP have been working hard for years to convince, cajole, maybe even pay individuals (the money probably coming from the so-called doctor from Norway) to "come forward" and make accusations against Tommy that would lead a prosecutor to file charges.

"Come forward" is in quotation marks, which suggests that I have tried to convince, cajole, and pay individuals to falsely accuse Tommy Shelton. I have never done so, and I demand a correction.

By the way, it is commendable for someone to encourage another to report truthfully the misdeeds of a sexual predator, even if it leads to prosecution, and whoever thinks otherwise should seek spiritual help.

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2010, 06:55:05 PM »

Some of these defenders belong in a hospital, the more I read, the more I am certain of that. I don't mean a medical hospital either. I mean a mental one!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

christian

« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2010, 12:57:25 AM »

Some of these defenders belong in a hospital, the more I read, the more I am certain of that. I don't mean a medical hospital either. I mean a mental one!

I agree 100% that it is obvious that some of the defenders suffer from the Jim Jones Syndrome. They have backed he man for so long that they are willing to drink the coolade and lay down with there master and die. There is none so blind as they that cannot see, however the judicial system seems to be working some type of eye surgery that is helping some.

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2010, 04:53:08 AM »

Trouble is TS already admitted to this behavior before.  You still are maintaining innocence that TS does not even claim. That is what I am not understanding.   He is guilty, Sam and for a lot more than he is admitting.  

The bolded  statement above is 100% false which makes it "bearing false witness". (what makes it more of a sin, is there is no justification and no excuse for claiming this, as there is no documentation to support this claim from anyone)Tommy Shelton has NEVER admitted to this type of behavior before (child molestation). He has in fact ALWAYS maintained his innocence  and despite the plea bargain, he still does.

I do not agree with that decision, but sadly, and reluctantly, I more than understand the reasons for it, all of which haven't been given here, and probably never will be, at least on this earth.

This situation is bad enough from either sides perspective, and there is plenty for you to all celebrate about, without adding lies to it. Rejoice, as "samuelthomas" put it: "By the way, why wouldn't Tommy accept this deal his name is already smeared, and his reputation is way beyond repair." Your Father is no doubt very proud of you all.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:13:22 AM by Nosir Myzing »

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2010, 05:37:14 AM »

Re: Tommy Shelton
by Greg Thompson » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:23 am UTC

If it helps, Robert can wait a long time, because I am not apologizing for something I never said.

I didn't ask for an apology. I demanded a correction.

He has probably become GAJ/RJP's right hand henchman and we know that this case is only taking place because GAJ/RJP have been working hard for years to convince, cajole, maybe even pay individuals (the money probably coming from the so-called doctor from Norway) to "come forward" and make accusations against Tommy that would lead a prosecutor to file charges.

"Come forward" is in quotation marks, which suggests that I have tried to convince, cajole, and pay individuals to falsely accuse Tommy Shelton. I have never done so, and I demand a correction.

Demand away little man. Before you start demanding corrections the least you could do is stop adding your own words and interpretation and then demanding they correct what you are saying. (and they never did.)

By the way, it is commendable for someone to encourage another to report truthfully the misdeeds of a sexual predator, even if it leads to prosecution, and whoever thinks otherwise should seek spiritual help.

By the way it is not commendable that you sought anything and everything against Tommy Shelton and encouraged them to "report" TO YOU, so you could use it to condemn Danny Shelton, and 3 Angels. That had nothing to do with stopping a sexual predator or protecting one single child. It is just contemptible.

All who know Tommy know, that you and Dryden have pursued every avenue, have made phone calls to dozens of people asking if he ever did anything to their children – You  have called his family, friends, and past church members to “investigate” every corner of his life trying to find more and anything since this alex walkers claim and case, but you came up empty handed , nothing before or in the last 15 years to accuse 3abn with, nothing to lay at their door, and not one single allegation to even bring up against Tommy, even apart from your DS and 3ABN obsession, to support your claim that he is a dangerous and sexual predator. So you are left  attempting to prove that these two men who came forward in 2008, have something to do with 3ABN and DS, and their hiring of Tommy and your accusations from years before that, left  claiming they covered up that which they never even knew about, and that this case after the fact had something or anything to do with the lawsuit against you and Joy. You can't prove that, for it's false. Even your partner, Joy is to  intelligent to join your arguments. Because they are lies, little man.  

Enjoy your laurels now, beat your chest little man, proclaim yourself righteous, and your harassment and stalking, all done in the name of condemning DS and 3ABN as commendable here. For here and now is where you get that reward. Others can, and do, and will disagree about your future rewards, we have that right to disagree with you, correct?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 06:10:03 AM by Nosir Myzing »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2010, 05:37:14 AM »

Trouble is TS already admitted to this behavior before.  You still are maintaining innocence that TS does not even claim. That is what I am not understanding.   He is guilty, Sam and for a lot more than he is admitting.  

The bolded  statement above is 100% false which makes it "bearing false witness". (what makes it more of a sin, is there is no justification and no excuse for claiming this, as there is no documentation to support this claim from anyone)Tommy Shelton has NEVER admitted to this type of behavior before (child molestation). He has in fact ALWAYS maintained his innocence  and despite the plea bargain, he still does.  Have you forgotten the evidence brought him into court, enough that he was indited, a close friend walked into his folly as a witness, wrote in a letter her disbelief of the folly, victims came forward. and DS himself came forward with admission on worrying about the statute of time. If your so called innocence was true TS would not be in this position and Don't you understand that if all these different people did not come forward for the same thing that their would not be accusers. You are one sick person.

I do not agree with that decision, but sadly, and reluctantly, I more than understand the reasons for it, all of which haven't been given here, and probably never will be, at least on this earth. You do not understand that TS is one sicko and plays on your sympathy as most devils do. If a Christian did not have sympathy the Devil could not sway some that haven't learned the tricks yet. I have learned the tricks.This situation is bad enough from either sides perspective, and there is plenty for you to all celebrate about, without adding lies to it. Rejoice, as "samuelthomas" put it: "By the way, why wouldn't Tommy accept this deal his name is already smeared, and his reputation is way beyond repair." Your Father is no doubt very proud of you all. I looked at that statement too, and you could take it however you want but the reality is this.  IF the incidents of liberty to victims happened maybe just a smidge once, he might have got a way with it or hid it till doomsday, But his liberties of foul was so much that he smeared and gave up to many leak's as this sort of evil does and so his reputation is beyond repair from his actions and no one Else's. You are one big justifyer, maybe your a lover, maybe a relative,  but you sure are hooked. Even his wiffee knew of his problem and so did the rest. How about that? Even if LS was totally to blame look at what DS went for and there is no doubt he has a very big problem too. How many under his belt??? Each one of them know, don't they!!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:44:51 AM by tinka »

Nosir Myzing

« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2010, 05:42:10 AM »

Be gone foul spirit. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.

The bolded  statement above is 100% false which makes it "bearing false witness". (what makes it more of a sin, is there is no justification and no excuse for claiming this, as there is no documentation to support this claim from anyone)Tommy Shelton has NEVER admitted to this type of behavior before (child molestation). He has in fact ALWAYS maintained his innocence  and despite the plea bargain, he still does.  Have you forgotten the evidence brought him into court, enough that he was indited, a close friend walked into his folly has a witness, wrote in a letter her disbelief of the folly, victims came forward. and DS himself came forward with admission on worrying about the statute of time. If your so called innocence was true TS would not be in this position and Don't you understand that if all these different people did not come forward for the same thing that their would not be accusers. You are one sick person.

I do not agree with that decision, but sadly, and reluctantly, I more than understand the reasons for it, all of which haven't been given here, and probably never will be, at least on this earth. You do not understand that TS is one sicko and plays on your sympathy as most devils do. If a Christian did not have sympathy the Devil could not sway some that haven't learned the tricks yet. I have learned the tricks.This situation is bad enough from either sides perspective, and there is plenty for you to all celebrate about, without adding lies to it. Rejoice, as "samuelthomas" put it: "By the way, why wouldn't Tommy accept this deal his name is already smeared, and his reputation is way beyond repair." Your Father is no doubt very proud of you all. I looked at that statement too, and you could take it however you want but the reality is this.  IF the incidents of liberty to victims happened maybe just a smidge once, he might have got a way with it or hid it till doomsday, But his liberties of foul was so much that he smeared and gave up to many leakes as this sort of evil does and so his reputation is beyond repair from his actions and no one elses. You are one big justifyer, maybe your a lover, maybe a relative,  but you sure are hooked. Even his wiffee knew of his problem and so did the rest. How about that? Even if LS was totally to blame look at what DS went for and there is no doubt he has a very big problem too. How many under his belt??? Each one of them know, don't they!!!

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2010, 05:49:12 AM »

Be gone foul spirit. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ.

The bolded  statement above is 100% false which makes it "bearing false witness". (what makes it more of a sin, is there is no justification and no excuse for claiming this, as there is no documentation to support this claim from anyone)Tommy Shelton has NEVER admitted to this type of behavior before (child molestation). He has in fact ALWAYS maintained his innocence  and despite the plea bargain, he still does.  Have you forgotten the evidence brought him into court, enough that he was indited, a close friend walked into his folly as a witness, wrote in a letter her disbelief of the folly, victims came forward. and DS himself came forward with admission on worrying about the statute of time. If your so called innocence was true TS would not be in this position and Don't you understand that if all these different people did not come forward for the same thing that their would not be accusers. You are one sick person.

I do not agree with that decision, but sadly, and reluctantly, I more than understand the reasons for it, all of which haven't been given here, and probably never will be, at least on this earth. You do not understand that TS is one sicko and plays on your sympathy as most devils do. If a Christian did not have sympathy the Devil could not sway some that haven't learned the tricks yet. I have learned the tricks.This situation is bad enough from either sides perspective, and there is plenty for you to all celebrate about, without adding lies to it. Rejoice, as "samuelthomas" put it: "By the way, why wouldn't Tommy accept this deal his name is already smeared, and his reputation is way beyond repair." Your Father is no doubt very proud of you all. I looked at that statement too, and you could take it however you want but the reality is this.  IF the incidents of liberty to victims happened maybe just a smidge once, he might have got a way with it or hid it till doomsday, But his liberties of foul was so much that he smeared and gave up to many leakes as this sort of evil does and so his reputation is beyond repair from his actions and no one elses. You are one big justifyer, maybe your a lover, maybe a relative,  but you sure are hooked. Even his wiffee knew of his problem and so did the rest. How about that? Even if LS was totally to blame look at what DS went for and there is no doubt he has a very big problem too. How many under his belt??? Each one of them know, don't they!!!

Nosir Myzing you should be no doubt free now!!

Edited to put red print under last para my original post.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:55:11 AM by tinka »

Adam

• Veteran Member
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2010, 06:42:28 AM »

Oh my, someone call in the white coats, as soon as possible, Nosir, has really lost his mind!
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2010, 06:53:26 AM »

It is quite obvious that Nosir Myzing's name is a lie. Should be Sir Myzing instead.

You  have called his family, friends, and past church members to “investigate” every corner of his life trying to find more and anything since this alex walkers claim and case, but you came up empty handed , nothing before or in the last 15 years to accuse 3abn with,

You don't know what you are talking about. Alex came forward around June 2007, and that was after we had already obtained and posted most of our material.

What family have I called?

So you are left  attempting to prove that these two men who came forward in 2008, have something to do with 3ABN and DS, and their hiring of Tommy and your accusations from years before that, left  claiming they covered up that which they never even knew about, and that this case after the fact had something or anything to do with the lawsuit against you and Joy. You can't prove that, for it's false.

You're rambling.

In 2003, Danny knew there had been problems in Virginia, and he tried to cover it all up by trying to shut up Dryden, using 3ABN's telephone and Mike Riva.

My understanding is that Danny knew there had been problems in Virginia when 3ABN rehired Tommy in 2001.

In late 2006 Dryden announced new allegations in Virginia, which included those of one of the two victims that led to Tommy's arrest. We reported on those allegations, and Danny started threatening to sue.

In late 2006, the allegations from that victim were considerably less than 15 years.

Tommy Shelton has NEVER admitted to this type of behavior before (child molestation). He has in fact ALWAYS maintained his innocence  and despite the plea bargain, he still does.

In one of his quasi-confession letters, what Tommy said sure sounds like an admission. But your final thought is very strange: "He has in fact ALWAYS maintained his innocence  and despite the plea bargain, he still does." So you are saying that Tommy's decision to admit that he is guilty does not mean that he has decided not to maintain his innocence. That is contradictory.

Oh my, someone call in the white coats, as soon as possible, Nosir, has really lost his mind!

ST, I think Sir Myzing is Cindy. SO "her" would be better than "his".

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2010, 07:14:31 AM »

Evil is so rampant within the "clan" that "she" doesn't have a skirt big enough to cover it all to hide it.  :ROFL: or maybe "she" thinks she does!!!  The same defenses of lingo are all the same aren't they!! I see in one of her last posts she is asking for  :help: :ROFL: for herself.

Johann

« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2010, 07:49:55 AM »

I disagree!!!

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2010, 08:01:21 AM »

The bolded  statement above is 100% false which makes it "bearing false witness". ...This situation is bad enough from either sides perspective, and there is plenty for you to all celebrate about, without adding lies to it. Rejoice, as "samuelthomas" put it: "By the way, why wouldn't Tommy accept this deal his name is already smeared, and his reputation is way beyond repair." Your Father is no doubt very proud of you all.

Amen. Justice will one day be served, to His glory. Each person here, including myself, will be called to account for "every idle word" said here, because we have actually said it, and done it, to Jesus. As he said: whatsoever you have done to them.. you have done it to me and  whatsoever you have not done to them.. you have not done it to me.

Do You folks remember Sabbath school and the lessons learned there, even in the songs? Were you paying attention?  "O be careful little mouths what you say... For there's a Savior up above and he's looking down in love, O be careful little mouths what you say"  I hope so.. <3

Learn to prove all things, or you are gonna be a hurting unit.

toodles...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 08:05:25 AM by Ian »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up