Advent Talk

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Go and check out the Christians Discuss Forum for committed Christians at  http://www.christians-discuss.com

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS -- Plea agreement reached in Tommy Shelton Case  (Read 95785 times)

Adam

• Veteran Member
Re: BREAKING NEWS -- Plea agreement reached in Tommy Shelton Case
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2010, 03:19:47 PM »

Who is Alex?  ST, I thought your name was Sam?  LOL!!!  Seriously,  I know that some were familiar with you when you joined, so 3D, how can you accuse him of being someone else?  Are you insinuating that Samuel Thomas would allow this Alex to use their identity?    I'm jes askin'.............   :dunno:

so now your insinuating, that I am Alex?  :ROFL: :ROFL:

NO, I am flat out saying you have an ugly , hateful character, which you have arrogantly dispalyed to all here in the example and words of your own posts **********************
Try and mock and laugh and tell God you aren't, I don't want to hear more lies.
3d, was insinuating that I was Alex. I don't have a problem identifying myself, I am Adam McReynolds, and I am a good friend of Alex's. Samuel Thomas was my grandfather's name. Now, that I have identifyed myself, are you willng to do the same, 3d and Sam? No, it would be so much easier for you to insinuate who someone else is wouldn't it? I believe you owe an appology 3d.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:39:34 PM by Artiste »
When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost. --
Billy Graham

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2010, 03:24:30 PM »

Dang!!!!!!  You didn't have to do all that!  I said I was jes askin'.  LOL!!  Well, nice to make your acquaintance also. Adam!  :dunno:

Ok, so my next question should be why is it a problem to "be" Alex?  IOW, Alex, what is your poart in all this..............y'all got more characters than Y&R.........

BTW, do I have to identitfy myself, too?   LOL!!!

3d, was insinuating that I was Alex. I don't have a problem identifying myself, I am Adam McReynolds, and I am a good friend of Alex's. Samuel Thomas was my grandfather's name. Now, that I have identifyed myself, are you willng to do the same, 3d and Sam?
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

waitingforjustice

« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2010, 03:46:38 PM »

3D - I see you have got away from all that co-dependent talk you used to push to everyone and now you are resorting to trying to destroy the life of a young man. You are calling Samuelthomas a liar, who are you God that you know so much. People like you really irritate me. You make excuses for Child Molesters and try to put the innocent victims to shame.
You know what really gets me is how you can defend a man who claimed to be a Man of God and used it as an excuse to molest children.

In response to the person who stated that he is sick. You are correct he is sick and it is not his heart I am talking about. It is him as an individual.

3D what would you do if it had been your son that ts defiled. If you are who I think you are he was. If that is the case you should be ashamed of yourself sticking up for a man and not the Baby that God intrusted you with. Who is going to be the one who gives an account go God?

Only you know who you really are just like only samuelthomas knows who he is. Like our Lord said "He who is without sin let him cast the
first stone.

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2010, 04:39:42 PM »

Di, TS wrote me a letter of apology. It can be found at save-3abn.com.
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2010, 05:21:26 PM »

Bob, Am I correct that there was some letter(s) of apology for his appropriate behavior to one or two young men around that time?

There are two letters that Tommy wrote to Duane, which we filed with the court, the later one being on http://www.Save-3ABN.com/. You can find the copies we filed with the court at:

http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-127-18.pdf

http://www.3abnvjoy.com/mad-07cv40098/mad-07cv40098-doc-127-19.pdf

I think the former one, written in 1996, is almost an admission that Tommy molested boys at Ezra Church of God.

Even if there wasn't TS HAS(or is expected to shortly) plead guilty to the charges.  No one should be talking about him being innocent at this point.

You sound so sensible, Di.

Bob Pickle

• Defendants
  • Veteran Member
    • Pickle Publishing
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2010, 05:29:55 PM »

Ok, so my next question should be why is it a problem to "be" Alex?  IOW, Alex, what is your poart in all this..............y'all got more characters than Y&R.........

Alex Walker is one of the two alleged victims that came forward and then went to the authorities in Fairfax County, which led to five felony arrest warrants being issued on February 25, 2010, to Tommy's arrest on March 16, 2010, to Tommy's indictment on May 17, 2010, and now to his expected guilty plea on July 19, 2010.

Alex Walker is the younger brother of Brad Walker. Brad works at 3ABN and is married to one of Tommy's two daughters. Brad is reported to have helped convince Tommy to seek help in the late 1990's or 2000 after it came to light that Tommy had allegedly molested Rick, Tommy's adopted son.

Brad reportedly has tried to convince Alex to drop his complaint. Why I don't know. I think that might be called witness tampering, but I don't know for sure. But Brad has not been alone. Reportedly Brenda Walsh has tried to make contact with Alex, and Trenton Chance, Tammy Shelton Chance's son, has also tried to get Alex to back off.

Linda Johnson, who I think is Brenda's sister, tried to encourage the Dunn Loring church in late 2006 or early 2007 to rein in Pastor Dryden, but I haven't heard any hints that she is involved in any current efforts to keep Tommy from receiving his just dues ... assuming that she isn't one of the anonymous Danny clones around here.

Sister

• Veteran Member
« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2010, 05:35:12 PM »

Linda Johnson is Brenda's sister.

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2010, 05:44:47 PM »

Ian,

I read your account very carefully, a person that gives much relays much whether it be good or bad. Sometimes I write too much but whether I am right or wrong there is no doubt when I'm done that no one is guessing where I stand or come from weighing everything from reasonable standpoint.  I can observe much from your story. I can conclude one thing Cindy. You should listen to your mother, listen to your sister and maybe quite thinking how you've been through the mill. Sounds you made all the choices. You made statements about what your mother said and reading your whole account You would be wise to listen to her. Yes, your strongheaded. and in your story my main concern for you is why you did not realize the difference of the way back home was not through the brambles and bushes. To flounder on thru stuff you did not come through to get lost is quite lunatic. No common sense.  I would know instantly not to jump in weeds and brambles if I did not come that way. Did you not know when you had to do that it was the wrong way?  Why not stay where you could walk after all that is what a hike is. Right. seems this was all
ludicrous. But I am glad something worked for you especially when your son was put into jeopardy. Who would jump in brambles with it so dark that you can't see is beyond my imagination. I would not even go into the bushes and brambles with a child. Yep, you need to be by your mother and quit listening to everyone that smooths you over a little bit. Now I see where and how your life is. I can imagine that your son's need some stability more then they have. Every one makes mistakes but most learn to know what is deceivement. You need to come away from the "Shelton" and their misery. You need to be close to your own family where your boys are safe. I can tell they need that feeling as they get older you may have your hands full. IT is obvious with many many statements you made that you need to go where there is help and I am serious. But a selfish person will not consider her children but lean to their own strongheadedness. or something is keeping you???? shall I guess?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 06:17:35 PM by tinka »

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2010, 05:58:57 PM »

Di,
I know its hard to keep up but when you see "Sam" I believe that is a different poster then Samuelthomas. But maybe you already discovered that.

Snoopy

• Veteran Member
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2010, 06:50:26 PM »

Not true. You are correct I have not had contact with him in several years. Not since I worked at 3ABN back in 2002. You were not there and I do not feel that I need to answer anything from you.  You obvoiusly don't know as much about who "Samuelthomas" is either.

Welcome to AdventTalk, Alex!  Glad you are here!  You are obviously no coward!

tinka

• Veteran Member
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2010, 07:38:31 PM »

Ian,

Thank you for your personal email and so glad that years have made it better for your life. I never lived away from my mother and she lived with me over 30 years on our farm until she passed in my arms.  Family is the best place to be with. That was my personal email back to you of which my email is never blocked to anyone but yours is to me of which I did not know until you surprised me with yours.

Cindy

• Veteran Member
  • "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good"
    • 3A Talk Forum
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2010, 07:46:14 PM »

Ian,

Thank you for your personal email and so glad that years have made it better for your life. I never lived away from my mother and she lived with me over 30 years on our farm until she passed in my arms.  Family is the best place to be with. That was my personal email back to you of which my email is never blocked to anyone but yours is to me of which I did not know until you surprised me with yours.

Your welcome Tinka, and thank you. Family is best, I agree.

Also I'm sorry I don't know why it was blocked but I'll see if I can fix that. (smile) Have a good evening. :)

ex3abnemployee

• Veteran Member
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2010, 03:23:51 AM »

I'm leaving now, this all makes me sick.

Nah nah nah nah
Nah nah nah nah
Hey hey hey
Goodbye! :wave:
Duane Clem
It's not about religion, It's about a relationship

Johann

« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2010, 09:54:58 AM »

Proverbs 13:12 (The Message),  12 Unrelenting disappointment leaves you heartsick,
   but a sudden good break can turn life around.

princessdi

• Veteran Member
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2010, 09:59:34 AM »

Oh Cindy!  Sorry for the confusion. In that post I was referring to the family in Tinka's post.  There are things I said that were unique to that particular situation.

Sorry, Cindy, now with the news of the pleas agreement, I cannot consider anything else but the fact that TS is guilty.  The longer people defend and justify his behavior, he won't get the help he needs.  I have no reason to want to see this man destroyed, but to see him healed and restored as a child of God.  I know that won't happen until he and all around him first admit there is a problem. There is quite a bit to be said for the fact that his lawyers adivsed him to take this plea and not take his chances with a trial.  I just can't forget that the proper authorities took their time to investigate TS and found enough evidence.........20+ years later........to charge and endict him.   That is not just some folks on the internet making baseless accusations.  This is the proper authorities doing an official investigation, and coming up with the same conclusion.  Also, Cindy, I believe this might or might not have happened before you entered the picture, but the lack of police involvement and criminal charges, was one of the reasons TS defenders discounted the accusations in the first place.  Now, that a thorough police investigation has concur with those accusations, I cannot consider the "other point of view".  There are young men who have been suffering all this time.

Princessdi, Respectfully you do not have any perspective or claim to knowledge here. You have no business saying the adults in the family knew Tommy sinned/molested children and knew better and condeoned/ defended it, or to say such ugly things about them as you have. It's sin, It's wrong. See the deal is they know him, they know the circumstances and they believe he is innocent, and it is they because of your stout words against him and them (lies) who think you are sick.

I have to agree with them, you have no excuse.

I say that for I love you believe it or not.

You are attacking those who try and defend Tommy and justifying and believing accusers and accusations you have no real knowledge of or proof of.

Please, for just once try and consider the other point of view, and if you are wrong how God looks at all of this.

Those adults int he family knew what they doing were wrong.  The children were raised like that and just didnt' know any better.  Sick people.

The weather here just can't get it together over here by the Bay!  LOL!!  We are 5-10 degrees cooler than we should be for the season.  Our Spring was the same way.

Di,

that is what's so amazing that anyone could live with that for so long and not have the same mental dificiencies pertaining to their choices, --of back and forth. What woman would do this? how could any children live with this and respect their mother  or their father.  But I knew a family years ago, that lived up the road aways. All had did incest the father with the daughters and brothers and sisters and they all lived a happy go life. about 12 hairbrains. They did not even want them in the schools then.  They Never knew they did much wrong. This has got to be the case here in not reasoning out accountability of morals. I cannot believe it entered into National tv. Oh yes, one strange thing, sometimes passing their house, they'd all  be sitting out on the porch strummin guitars and singing way off tune and just whatevertune. All thinking they had talent. The "Shelton clan" just don't know or think anything of this magnitude is wrong.  It is going to take the court to take em out since the "clan" can't figure out that "keeping up with appearances" just doesn't get it in the right slot. Unbelieveable the posts coming from the other side.

How is the weather where your at Di. All I can say is the garden is one hot spot. Setting in Air right now to cool down but the temp goes up when I see some of this junk....lol
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 10:15:06 AM by princessdi »
It is the duty of every cultured man or woman to read sympathetically the scriptures of the world.  If we are to respect others' religions as we would have them respect our own, a friendly study of the world's religions is a sacred duty. - Mohandas K. Gandhi
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up